Here are some quick insights into your Agent MyOlympia account.
1. Where can I get a sales application for my clients?
The sales application is available under your MyOlympia page. Every Agent has a unique URL attached to their Agent ID that links their clients to their Agent account. It is very important that you send your client the URL for them to use when signing up, this will ensure they are added to your client list.
2. Where can I get an insurance application for my clients?
If you are a licensed Agent in the province that you are selling a plan, the Travel Insurance, EEI and Catastrophic Drug Plan applications are available through your personal MyOlympia website.
3. I know a client who signed up their Olympia plan under another agent, but now they want me to be their agent. What can I do?
Contact our office for an Agent of Record Change form, or submit a signed letter of direction from the client. Changes of this nature are subject to the approval of the President of OBI.
4. Do I receive notification if one of my clients terminates their Olympia plan?
No. Your client listing is available through your agent portal of MyOlympia.
5. How do I change my address within my Agent website?
You can update your address by clicking on Manage - My Info. This will display the current contact information that we have available for you. Click on the address spaces and update with your new information.